Heavy Haul Conventional
State-of-the-art multi-wheel conventional trailers.
Our extensive fleet of conventional multi-wheel trailers contains configurations ranging from 40 to 96 wheels. These trailers are designed to withstand the harsh road conditions associated with specialized oilfield hauling, and are consistently able to meet the unique needs of our customers.
Our conventional trailer fleet is mainly utilized to service our day to day oilfield customer base – gas compressors, conventional & heavy oil facility transportation services. ENTREC's conventional trailer fleet is capable of self loading and unloading.
Included in the ENTREC fleet are two state-of-the-art Air Ride trailers that can be configured as either 48 or 64 wheel combinations. Due to their exceptionally low ride height these trailers have been approved by the British Columbia government to transport some of the largest dimensional loads between British Columbia and Alberta to date.
Similarly, our newest conventional multi-wheel combination trailer was built to be configured as either 64 or 96 wheel trailer. Custom designed to have one of the lowest ride heights and lowest tare weights for a trailer of its size, this multi–wheel combination trailer enables ENTREC to transport even the tallest and heaviest loads along height and weight constrained routes in western Canada.
Listed below is a only selection of ENTREC's conventional trailer fleet:
- 40 Wheel Combinations, 65 ton capacity
- 40 wheel combinations – non self loading trailers
- 40 wheel combination – self loading trailer c/w 55” of deck
- 48 wheel combinations, 70 – 100 ton capacity
- 48 wheel combination – c/w 82’ of deck- self loading trailer
- 48 wheel combination – c/w 72’ of deck – self loading trailer
- 48 wheel combination – c/w 65’ of deck – self loading trailer
- 48 wheel combination – c/w 46’ of fixed deck – self loading trailer
- A selection of these trailers can be rigged to 64 wheel combinations
- 88 wheel combination 125 ton capacity
- 88-80-64 wheel combination c/w 80’ of deck – self loading trailer
- 96 wheel combination 125 ton capacity
- 96-64 wheel combination c/w 80’ of deck – self loading trailer
We are increasing our specialized fleet on a regular basis to meet our customers needs.
Heavy Haul Conventional Services
Learn More about what makes types of services we can provide you with our Heavy Haul Conventional
Multi-wheel trailers for oversized heavy equipment hauling.> LEARN MORE ABOUT Equipment Hauling
Conventional and hydraulic multi-wheel tank trailers.> LEARN MORE ABOUT Tank Hauling
Natural Gas Compression & Process Equipment
Transportation from the wellhead to the pipeline and all poi…> LEARN MORE ABOUT Natural Gas Compression & Process Equipment
We make hauling wind turbines a breeze.> LEARN MORE ABOUT Wind Turbines
More Heavy Haul
From core samples to HVAC systems and oilfield production eq…> LEARN MORE ABOUT More Heavy Haul
Ship your ship with ENTREC.> LEARN MORE ABOUT Vessels
Heavy Haul Platform
One of North America's largest fleets of modern hydraulic pl…> LEARN MORE
Complete with engineering support and manned operation.> LEARN MORE
Decades of experience in heavy lift services...> LEARN MORE
One of western Canada's largest picker truck fleets.> LEARN MORE
ENTREC Engineering Ltd.
Our expert team will do the "heavy lifting" for you.> LEARN MORE
Jack and Roll
When it needs to go where the cranes can't reach.> LEARN MORE
Legal load, hot shot and storage services.> LEARN MORE