*ENTREC | Telescopic Crawler Cranes
- The undercarriage is a tracked crawler which provides a high degree of traction and stability – which allows for their operation without the use of outriggers.
- While they are considered mobile, that is only within small areas – but they are designed to be transported on trailers fully-intact and thus require little or no set-up.
- The other key differentiator is a telescoping hydraulic boom.
- Typical uses include:
- Oil sands construction activity.
- Oil sands MRO work.
- LNG facility construction.
- Any other industrial or maintenance operation.
Meet Our Fleet
- Maeda MC305CRME-2 (3 Ton)
- Link-Belt TCC500 (50 Ton)
- Link-Belt TCC750 (75 Ton)
- Liebherr LTR1060 (75 Ton)
- Link-Belt TCC1100 (110 Ton)