ENTREC | Conventional Crawler Cranes
- The undercarriage is a very heavy-duty tracked crawler which provides maximum traction and stability – which allows for their operation without the use of outriggers.
- While they are considered mobile, that is only within small areas – as they are designed to be dis-assembled for transportation.
- The lattice boom configuration and crawler base allow for 360 degree access, and the design allows for the largest capacity lifts.
- Typical uses include:
- Oil sands construction activity.
- Oil sands MRO work.
- LNG facility construction.
- Any other large-scale industrial or maintenance operations.
Meet Our Fleet
- Link-Belt LS238H (150 Ton)
- Kobelco CK1600G (160 Ton)
- Kobelco 7150 (165 Ton)
- Manitowoc 14000 (200 Ton)
- Manitowoc 2250 (300 Ton)
- Liebherr LR1300SX (350 Ton)
- Manitowoc 16000 (440 Ton)
- Liebherr LR1750 (826 Ton)