ENTREC | Core Values
Safety and service. People and communities. Respect and integrity.
ENTREC’s mission is to be a cohesive and motivated team delivering safe, exceptional, innovative integrated crane services. Our core values define who we are in this industry and how we run our business. We believe that successfully executing our growth strategies and relying on the experience and expertise of our employees is critical in order to achieve our vision.
- Is non-negotiable
- We will not compromise safety for schedule
- Deliver exceptional cost-effective and safe solutions to meet our customer’s needs
- Honor commitments, exceed expectations
- We will not compromise quality over quantity
- Our people are our most valued assets
- Employee ownership
- Our success is dependent upon the collective energy and intelligence of all of our Team Members. We strive to create a work environment where motivated Team Members can flourish and succeed to their highest potential. We recognize effort and reward results
COMMUNITY and ENVIRONMENT
- We strive to help and improve the communities where we work and live.
- We operate in an environmentally conscious manner using industry best practice
RESPECT and INTEGRITY
- We treat our team members, customers, partners and suppliers with mutual respect and sensitivity, recognizing the importance of diversity
- We act with honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business